Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kiss Her Hello

With fewer than 24 ours left now before Valentine’s Day, its time to name the character from crime fiction with whom you would most like to be spend the day. I put this challenge out less than a week ago, and already it’s brought in votes for The Rockford Files’ Jim Rockford, Law & Order’s Claire Kinkaid, and secret agent Modesty Blaise.

Now it’s your turn. Don’t be shy; fictional players don’t bite. Well, most of them don’t, anyway ...

Click here to learn more.

2 comments:

Scott Hess said...

I have mixed feelings about Tim Cockey's Hitchcock Sewell series, but one thing is constant: my undying lust for the protagonist's artsy sexpot of an ex-wife, Julia. Put me down for one day -- and pretty please, an evening -- with that one.

If you'd rather have me pick a hang-out buddy, I'd probably have to go with Coben's Myron Bolitar.

Stephen Miller said...

I know who'd I want to be drowning my sorrows with, if I had a lonely Valentine's Day on my hands -- James Crumley's C.W. Sughrue. Or maybe Milo. I have difficulty telling them apart.