Thursday, February 08, 2007

What, You Callin’ Me a Geek?

Allow me to apologize for any small glitches you might spot in The Rap Sheet this week. After going three out of four rounds with an apparently corrupted version of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 6, only to find that it wasn’t going to let me into Blogger again--no matter how much I begged and pleaded--I finally had to switch over to Firefox as my new Web browser. It seems to be working pretty well, but there are a few quirks that are different from the quirks I was already having to deal with in Internet Explorer. I’ll work the bugs out over time. A short time, I hope.

4 comments:

Jim Winter said...

I use Firefox as well exclusively on my home PC. One of these days, I'm going to bite the bullet and load it on my laptop as well.

Daniel Hatadi said...

I use Firefox on three different operating systems (Windows/Mac/Linux), and with Google Browser Sync, it's almost like using a single computer.

I can't speak highly enough about Firefox.

Anonymous said...

I sing the praises of Firefox as well - add your favourite extensions (like zotero for research management; reminderfox for simple to do lists; TinyURL Creator for two click short URL's; and a suite of other more technical odds and ends) and there's no looking back.

Anonymous said...

Count me as another who loves Firefox and would have to be dragged back to IE kicking and fighting every inch of the way...

Chris
www.blackravenpress.com