Just over a week ago, I posted on this page a rather longish review of Better Dead, the 16th and latest Nate Heller private-eye novel by Max Allan Collins. I also invited Rap Sheet readers to enter a drawing in which the prizes were five copies of Better Dead, plus five copies of Collins’ previous Heller outing, Ask Not. Today, after a random selection of names, we have our five winners. They are:
• Chris Lake of Salt Lake City, Utah
• David Blount of Jackson, Mississippi
• Susan Yandreski of Burlington, Ontario, Canada
• Janice Grubin of New York City, New York
• David Lawrence of Morristown, New Jersey
• Susan Guiraudet of Bethlehem, New Hampshire
• Victoria Bugno of Austintown, Ohio
• Michael Carter of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
• Barbara Lorentz of Redding, California
• David Gutscher of Colorado Springs, Colorado
I’ve already sent a note to Forge Books, asking that each of these 10 recipients be sent a copy of the novel he or she requested.
Again, thanks to everyone who participated in this contest. We will, no doubt, be mounting another book-giveaway soon.