Thursday, May 09, 2013

What’s So Trivial About Matt Helm?

Since response to this request was rather scant the first time around, I’m going to repost it in hopes of drawing more suggestions:
I was recently asked to come up with 20 trivia questions focused around Donald Hamilton’s long-running series of Matt Helm espionage thrillers. These stumpers can pertain not only to the more than two dozen Helm novels, but also to the films and short-lived TV series Hamilton’s character inspired. I’m supposed to submit my queries in early May.

It occurs to me that some Rap Sheet readers might find it fun to contribute their own posers to this mix. I’ll gladly entertain any and all suggestions. Please drop me a line--soon--at jpwrites@wordcuts.org. I ask only that whatever Helm-related questions you submit also include the answers, as well as info about where those answers can be found (either online or in the individual books).
I hope a few more Rap Sheet readers will be able to contribute.

No comments: