One week ago, as we celebrated The Rap Sheet’s seventh anniversary, we also announced the kickoff of our latest book-giveaway competition. The prizes were seven copies of Miss Montreal, Canadian crime-fictionist Howard Shrier’s fourth novel featuring Toronto private investigator Jonah Geller, but the first to be set primarily in the author’s native Montreal, Quebec. Today we’re pleased to announce the winners of that drawing, chosen at random. They are:
• Sharon Berger of Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Alison Scarrow of Parry Sound, Ontario
• Keith Logan of Matane, Quebec
• Annie Chernow of Inverness, Illinois
• Barbara Lorentz of Redding, California
• Gordon Bingham of Tampa, Florida
• Patricia Beuerlein of Edmonton, Alberta
Shrier’s publisher, Random House/Vintage Canada, will send copies of Miss Montreal directly to those seven lucky
Rap Sheet readers.
Thanks to everyone for entering this contest. And if you didn’t win? Well, don’t worry: you’ll have many more opportunities to pick up free books from The Rap Sheet in the near future.