Omnimystery News has posted the crime-fiction-related nominees for the 2011 RT [Romantic Times] Reviewers’ Choice Best Book Awards. Here are the contenders in the Contemporary Mystery category:
• Stagestruck, by Peter Lovesey (Soho Crime)
• Ringer, by Brian M. Wiprud (Minotaur)
• Killed at the Whim of a Hat, by Colin Cotterill (Minotaur)
• The Woodcutter, by Reginald Hill (Harper)
• In Search of the Rose Notes, by Emily Arsenault (Morrow)
• V Is for Vengeance, by Sue Grafton (Putnam)
The full list of nominees can be found here.