Nominees for the 2010 David Award--named for David G. Sasher and honoring “the best mystery published during the prior year”--were announced earlier today. They are as follows:
• Terminal Freeze, by Lincoln Child (Doubleday)
• Dying for Mercy, by Mary Jane Clark (Morrow)
• Long Lost, by Harlan Coben (Dutton)
• Never Tell a Lie, by Hallie Ephron (Morrow)
• Dead Man’s Puzzle, by Parnell Hall (Minotaur)
• Killer Cuts, by Elaine Viets (NAL)
The winner will be announced during the 2010 Deadly Ink Mystery Conference, to be held in Parshippany, New Jersey, from June 25 to 27.