Monday, March 08, 2010

From the Quality Control Department

Recently, while going through some older Rap Sheet posts, I noticed a broken link. A site to which I’d connected for more information on a particular subject had apparently removed the page I once found so helpful. Sadly, in the ephemeral electronic realm of the World Wide Web, this sort of thing happens all too often.

Therefore, I want to ask for your help. If you discover a link or embedded video in The Rap Sheet that isn’t working properly, please send a note to jpwrites@wordcuts.org, letting me know the nature of the problem and the post in which it occurs.

And thanks again for checking out The Rap Sheet.

2 comments:

dixon said...

The Murderati links no longer work except for the one in the right hand column

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Hey, Dixon:

Thanks for letting me know. The reason is that Murderati changed its basic URL, and as a result, all of the links made from other sites to its older posts were broken. Fortunately, I don't see many such links in The Rap Sheet, so will do what I can do update them.

Cheers,
Jeff