Friday, March 05, 2010

Encore! Encore!

Today’s pickings in the “forgotten books” category seem a bit thinner than usual, but there are some interesting authors represented in the mix. In addition to Thomas Kaufman’s hardy endorsement on this page of Build My Gallows High, by Geoffrey Homes, the latest crime-fiction selections include: No Love Lost, by Robert Reeves; Jade for a Lady and The Splintered Man, both by M.E. Chaber; Eighty Million Eyes, by Ed McBain; No Good from a Corpse, by Leigh Brackett; The Bookman’s Wake, by John Dunning; and Fortress, by Gabrielle Lord. A couple of the western novels mentioned might be worth checking out, as well: Guns Up, by Ernest Haycox, and The Range Robbers, by Oliver Strange.

Series organizer Patti Abbott features a full list of today’s contributors in her own blog, plus two additional “forgotten” works.

1 comment:

Richard Robinson said...

Not to mention Patricia Moyes' mystery novel, Murder A La Mode on my site. I'd told Patti I wouldn't have one and she's not gotten it listed yet, so I'm doing my own promotion.