Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get Your Crazy On

An ex-Cheers co-star in the film version of that old TV chestnut The A-Team? In an interview at Collider.com, the movie’s Academy Award-nominated director, John Singleton, says, “I don’t know who is in the cast yet ... but I do know that the only person I want right now is, that I really, really want is Woody Harrelson to play Murdock--the guy who is crazy but he’s kind of real smart, a jack of all trades. That’s the only person I really, really want.”

You might remember that the role of Captain H.M. “Howling Mad” Murdock was originally played on television by Dwight Schultz. Harrelson would certainly be a solid substitute, but casting him still isn’t going to make me watch the film.

1 comment:

Ryan Harvey said...

I agree the Harrelson's a good choice for the part, but can somebody please leave at least a few of my childhood TV shows alone?