Sunday, September 10, 2006

I’m Lovin’ It

Critic Dick Adler is starting to look like the McDonald’s of the blogosphere, with a new franchise opening regularly. Barely a month and a half after launching his Paperback Thrillers site, which was itself a spin-off from his previous, in-no-way-old blog, Paperback Mysteries, he’s debuting yet a third Web log.

“Just what the blogosphere needs,” Adler quips in a note sent my way, “another new blog from me. But people have complained there’s too much to wade through on Paperback Mysteries, so I’ve set up the brilliantly titled Best of Paperback Mysteries, where I’ll sift through the stuff I post and provide yet another unvaluable (or is that invaluable?) service ...

“Think of it as daily (the original) and weekly (the new blog) journalism ...”

I can only imagine what Adler will come up with next.

No comments: