Wednesday, July 10, 2024

LCC Books a Golden Gate Return

Uh-oh, this opportunity is going to be hard to pass up. The 2026 Left Coast Crime convention is slated to take place in San Francisco, California. Although I used to be a frequent visitor to that enchanting, historic City by the Bay, I haven’t been there since 2010, when Bouchercon took place at its waterfront Hyatt Regency. (See my two-part report on that gathering, beginning here.)

Maybe it’s time for me to pay another call on my old haunts.

Blogger/LCC committee member Janet Rudolph notes that the conference is heading back to San Francisco for “the first time since Left Coast Crime #1 and #2 were held there in 1991 and 1992.” Events are scheduled from February 26 through March 1, and the venue will be the same Hyatt Regency that hosted Bouchercon XLI.

No comments: