Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Whirlwind Tour

Coming off its last enervating stop at the BookBitchBlog, the traveling Carnival of the Criminal Minds opens today at Peter Rozovsky’s Detectives Beyond Borders. His collection of useful links takes readers all over the world, to crime and mystery fiction reference sites in Germany, Ireland, Australia, and elsewhere. Grab your backpack and maps, and head on over to Detectives Beyond Borders (after you’ve found your thrills in The Rap Sheet, of course).

The next performance on the Carnival of Criminal Minds tour will be at Graham Powell’s CrimeSpot in early February.

1 comment:

Peter Rozovsky said...

You know, even when I backpacked, I'm not sure I ever backpacked with an actual backpack on my back. These days, I have grown so effete and enervated by luxury that I have been known to stay in a two- or even a three-star hotel.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/